Sunday, July 19, 2020

What are some of the best WhatsApp statuses?

What are some of the best WhatsApp statuses? 

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

what-are-some-of-best-whatsapp-statuses

👈Sharing is caring!👇


  • The Coolest WhatsApp status you have ever seen are

  • Life is too short. Don’t waste it, downloading Apps on your Android phone.

  • Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

  • I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

  • Ignore me while you can. Because after a while, I’ll stop giving a damn.

  • May my enemies live a long life to see my Success.

  • Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless

  • Consistent carelessness leads to persistent Failure.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger


1.

  • The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

  • If “Plan A” didn’t work. Don’t worry; the alphabet has 25 more letters.

  • My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

  • If there is no chocolate in heaven…”I AM NOT GOING”.

  • She is so fake that she should have two Facebook accounts; one for each face!

  • The longer the title the less important the job.

  • If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.

  • Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my WhatsApp status.

  • I wish! I had Google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.

  • Always remember you are “Unique”, just like everybody else.

  • Tip to avoid car insurance, Join Facebook and never leave home.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger


2.
what-are-some-of-best-whatsapp-statuses


  • Good morning…let the stress begin.

  • Q is just O with a cigar.

  • I will be back before you pronounce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkh.

  • I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition.

  • Xcuse me! I found something under my shoes, ohh! its your Attitude.

  • Second chances are for losers, either we do it in first place or leave it for others.

  • Fun is like life insurance.The older you get, the more it costs.

  • Tried to loose weight, But it keeps finding me.

  • Sleep till you’re hungry and, Eat till you’re sleepy.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

3.

  • Roses are red Sky is blue, Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two.

  • My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

  • People are like music. Some say the truth and rest, just noise.

  • It sucks when you’re ignored by the person who’s attention is the only thing you want in the world.

  • Make me an option, and I’ll make you a memory.

  • Some people are living with a double personality like mean inside but nice outside.

  • I’m in my happy place. PLEASE DON’T RUIN IT!

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger


4.
what-are-some-of-best-whatsapp-statuses


  • Once you feel avoided by someone, never disturb them again.

  • If only I could un-love, I would be a lighter version of me.

  • Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, live it to make your absence felt.

  • I’m meaner than my demons.

  • Awesome ends with “me” and ugly starts with “u”.

  • Sorry about the text I sent you last night, Actually my phone was drunk.

  • Love the neighbor, but don’t get caught \U0001f609

  • My Game, My Rules, My Place, Wanaa play it?

  • Awesome ends with me ugly starts with you.

  • You can disturb me now, I’m available.

  • Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am. (Yes, It’s Harvey’s dialogue. )

  • Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my Whatsapp status.

  • Don’t expect anything from anyone and you’ll never be disappointed.

  • If you’re being ignored, that’s a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery.

  • You can disturb me….. i’m available.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger


5.

  • Every problem comes with a solution, if it isn’t then its a ……. girl.

  • I’m Jealous of My Parents… I’ll Never Have a Kid as Cool as Theirs!

  • A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

  • Until I was thirteen I thought my name was ‘Shut up!’.

  • I am so poor,i cant even pay attention.

  • You can’t satisfy everybody. You’re not pizza.

  • I never make the same mistake twice. Three, four times maybe. But never twice.

  • They say that alcohol kills slowly. So what? Who’s in a hurry?

  • Weird is a side effect of awesomeness/ being awesome.

  • Relationships are a lot like Algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

  • I’m pretty sure my prayers go directly to God’s spam folder.

  • If you’re texting two people at the same time, you are biTextual.

  • If “Plan A” didn’t work. Don’t worry; the alphabet has 25 more letters.

  • Sometimes the only one, who can appreciate you, is you.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

6.


  • Waiting for Wi-Fi network.

  • Your WhatsApp status say’s online, If your online then why aren’t you texting me!

  • I am not questioning your honour. I am denying its existence.

  • Hey, I found your Nose; it was in my business again.

  • I heard you took an IQ test and they said your results were negative.

  • My girlfriend is like my iPad… I don’t have an iPad.

  • Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that can accommodate your smartphones.

  • Some of us learn from the mistakes of others; the rest of us have to be the others.

  • The door is open for you to come in and out of my life. But don’t stand in front of the gate.

  • You’re blocking traffic.

  • I didn’t change , I just grew up. You should try it once.

  • People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing every day.

  • I am multi-talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.

  • Life doesn’t get easier but you to get stronger.

  • Stop counting my karmas,I have stored them in swiss bank.

  • The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.

  • Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.

  • Girl in need is your wife indeed.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

7.

  • One tequila, two tequila, three tequila and then the floor.

  • You can’t change how people feel about you. so don’t try.. Just live your life and be happy.

  • Life gives hurdles,but I am an athlete. So it’s fun.

  • Good job god,You know it all.I believe in you.

  • Sometimes it is painful to see that the people most appreciate are a false.

  • Be crazy. Be stupid. Be Silly. Be weird. Be whatever because life is too short to be anything but happy.

  • Imperfection is beauty, madness is a genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

  • If Harry Potter is so magical then why can’t he fix his eyesight ?

  • Don’t play stupid with me, I’m better at it.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

8.

  • Donate Blood To Save Life.

  • A good laugh and long sleep are two best cures for anything.

  • Sick of being nice and getting it thrown back in my face!

  • The real cost of living is dying.

  • The most eloquent silence, that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

  • Today is your day to proud tomorrow.

  • Hey, there….. be there.

  • My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

  • All our sweetest hours fly fastest.

  • The Road to success is always under construction.

  • They Hate Us..Because They Ain’t Us.

  • The lack of money is the root of all evil.

  • Madness is like gravity,you know all you need is a little push.

  • If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.

  • Fashion fades, only style remains the same.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

9.

  • Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

  • Hey, you are reading my status again??

  • I feel like some people deserve high five on the face.

  • I still Love you but you don’t care.

  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

  • Love is that, which can never explain.

  • The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.

  • Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.

  • I feel like I am waiting for someone that is never going happen.

  • I’m single because I take relationships seriously.

  • Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who loves you.

  • I believe in living today, not in yesterday, nor in tomorrow.

  • Live like King Size.

  • Beauty is power, a smile is its sword.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger



10.
  • Lost time is never found again.

  • Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trusts you the least.

  • The best way to predict the future is to create it.

  • Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life.

  • Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.

  • Work hard in silence let success make the noise.

  • Some People Change Your Life, Then Leave Without Explanation !!

  • Love never fails and when it fails in life, then it’s not love.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger


See Also
11.
  • If you want to be TOGETHER. You have TO-GET-HER.

  • Without me, life is just awso.

  • Time is money.

  • Stay focused and Never Give Up.

  • Stop finding a Hero or Role Model, Be your own.

  • Winning a no win situation by changing rules


0 Comments:

Post a Comment