Sunday, July 19, 2020

Can WhatsApp be hacked?

Can WhatsApp be hacked? 

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

can-whatsapp-be-hacked

👈Sharing is caring!👇


Yes !

A friend of mine was hacked into WhatsApp. I am the one who hacked WhatsApp for the first time.

 

Let me explain that incident to you.

 

My friends who kept their father's DP for about 6 months (because their father passed away so they kept that DP and they never changed after that). I was chatting with her every day, when suddenly I noticed that her DP was replaced by the girl DP and she was with a heart emoticon.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

 

As far as I know him, he never has such DP and status, so I immediately messaged him and asked who is this girl? Why did you delete your father's DP? He blocked me seeing my messages. Then I immediately call her and ask why have you blocked me?

That what ?? Why do i block you

Me: Look at your WhatsApp you have changed Dp. When I did that D.P. You have blocked me on asking about me.


whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

 

Then immediately he checked his whatsapp and said that it is not opening and the message popped up that you have been blocked from whatsapp.

can-whatsapp-be-hacked

 

 Why should I keep that girl? You should inform our group to prevent me from messaging me on that number.

 

Then I immediately reported it to our group and removed it from our WhatsApp group. After being told that a friend of mine in the same group in my group fucked me and said that she got some dirty pictures from her number and she got scared and blocked it.

 

And then I informed him that his WhatsApp has been hacked, so you have blocked his number.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger

 

So yes !! WhatsApp can be hacked.

can-whatsapp-be-hacked.

 

1. Go to the WhatsApp folder in your phone, go to that database folder and copy all the msgcrypt.db files. (Check recently created files)

 

2. Once you copy those files, you will need to install Python in your system to decrypt those files. (This can be really difficult, if you do not have prior experience or you are not into technical).

 

3. There may be non-optional options, before activating WhatsApp copy those msgcrypt.db files to your or some new WhatsApp account and then once activated you can see all the previous information.

whatsapp whatsapp web whatsapp messenger


Today’s Up to 35% off Deal

Today’s Up to 75% off Deal 


See Also

What are some of the best WhatsApp statuses?

Why is it that people are still addicted to Facebook? It has been more than 12 years since Facebook was launched

What is the real use of Facebook?

Conclusion

Note: The first two stages guarantee success, the third may fail at some time if not performed properly.

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment